Your Path to Healing
Welcome to Our Practice.
Dr. Dinara Mirzakarimova
My name is Dinara Mirzakarimova, I am licensed acupuncturist with Doctor's Degree in Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine). I also have Master’s of Acupuncture Degree and Master’s of Oriental Medicine Degree from Maryland University of Integrative Health. I am a certified NADA detoxification specialist, certified in facial rejuvenation, and QiGong instructor.
After spending 12 years as Legal Advisor promoting human rights, democracy and international development in countries of former Soviet Union, I realized that my life goals of bringing immediate aid and relief to people in need was not fulfilled by this work. So, I decided to dramatically change my career in a way that would allow me to touch peoples’ lives with my hands and heart to immediately benefit their health and well being of body, mind and spirit.
Education in Wellness and Healthcare:
- Doctor of Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs), Maryland University of Integrative Health, Laurel, MD (www.muih.edu)
- Master of Oriental Medicine, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Laurel, MD (www.muih.edu)
- Graduate Certificate in Chinese Herbs, Maryland University of Integrative Health, Laurel, MD (www.muih.edu)
- Master of Acupuncture, Tai Sophia Institute, Laurel MD (tai.edu)
- Graduate Certificate in Advance Acupuncture with Jeffrey Yuen (http://jadepurityfoundation.org/master.html).
- Practitioner Level Program in Medical Qigong with Dr. Goren (tao-house.com).
- Massage Therapist, National Massage Therapy Institute, Falls Church VA (nmti.edu)
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist, National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (acudetox.com)
- Certification in Zero Balancing (zerobalancing.com)
- Certification in Facial Rejuvenation.